A Vision Building workshop for SEWAK was organized on 2nd February 2022, at it’s Head Office, Rangiamunda, Sundargarh. The sole purpose of the workshop was to bring out the employees from their comfort zone and to explore them in different fields to grow further by increasing their efficiency. Along with Social activities, the organization will invest it’s resources in Agribusiness for the benefit of farmers as well as the HR of the organisation.
The following resolutions were set for the coming years:
- Scaling up the geography and turn over ( 06 districts to 10 districts)
- Out of Mandate driven ( Staffs need to think beyond their projects )
- Prove Caliber and Efficiency.
- Share Innovative ideas / Concepts to the Management which can be implemented.
- Increase the Productive Hours.( Now in Quantitative term – Need to convert in Qualitative term)
- Work with a strategy of forward linkage in Agri, livestock and forest products ( Now we are restricted to production only – Marketing and value addition is to be added)
- Positive, Collaborative, Enterprising, Risk Taking Attitude ( At present lacking all these)
- SEWAK will come up as a Business platform and we as the Entrepreneurs.
- Cynicism could be turned to Optimism by strengthening knowledge building.
- 360 degree solution for farmers on Production, Marketing and Value additions are the key components of a successful business ( Now it is hardly 180 degree)
- Input Store for the farmers on fertilizers, saplings, etc.
- The Hospi- Cash Insurance for 1 lakh farmers where they will have to pay only Rs.100 and we will pay Rs.200.(In case of Hospitalization they will get Rs.1000 / day up to 30 days)