In Lephripara block, SEWAK is implementing 04 Micro Watershed Projects with the support of NABARD. Major works undertaken under this are drainage line treatment and land development to increase the ground water.
- Watershed structures like WAT, CCT help store flow water from the top of the forest.
- Conversion of waste land in agriculture suitable land.
- Total area 2178.19 Ha. land
- 4 VWC/19 SHG
- 1729.76 ha. land has been treated out
- 187.53 ha waste land converted in to agriculture suitable land.
- 123 famers raised their income with single to double cultivation